MSEE. Manages multiple mission critical program and project schedules, and oversees large groups of team members. Ensures resources for timely delivery for super-sized systems engineering and integration programs for NASA/space and satellite payload programs, military/defense, rocketry, avionics/GPS, and federal government. Includes mission operations, ground-based satellite systems and communications. Related additional talents: Prime/subcontractor monitoring, production management, systems acquisition. Top Secret clearance. 150K. 06152015.4
MBA, MSEE. Manages worldwide ground system infrastructure engineering systems design and integration to support spacecraft/high throughput satellite communications via scanned phased antenna arrays. Architects telemetry, tracking, control subsystems, and carrier monitoring. Authors disaster recovery plans and other technical/operational documentation. Very strong VP-quality background and has project-engineered large offshore drilling programs. Solves critical, complex and high profile engineering problems. Highly skilled at customer relations. Patents, Pubs. 125K. 06112015.4
PhD-EE. Innovative engineering scientist working with various RF/microwave and electromagnetic technologies:
- Antennas (including shipboard/aircraft), radar, wireless, autonomous navigation/GPS, RFID sensor systems, EMI/EMC, related computational / embedded / communications systems for space, military/defense, avionics
- Performs concept design/feasibility, algorithm development, program support, demonstrations. Skilled at related software development. Modeling expert
Uses MATLAB, FEKO, ANSYS/HFSS, Eclectic, COSMOS, HSPice and more. Many Patents, Pubs. Very active in industry. 135K. 06082015.3
Ph.D-EE/Fellow. Accountable RF/microwave engineering leader, bringing antenna systems architectural design/analysis/test talent, working with entire antenna systems, phased arrays, and components (reflectors, horns, couplers). Conducts internal and customer design reviews, manages multiple program budgets, responsible for specifications, SOWs, and manages program engineering staff (reviews drawings, test procedures). Career-long strong customer interaction. Secret Clearance. Patents/Pubs. 140K. 06042015.6
Ph.D-EE. Leads large military/defense warfare RF/microwave programs involving design experimentation. Products: RF/MMIC, GaN/GaAs/SiGe, MEMs, various drivers, sensors, synthesizers, transceivers, and microelectronics for radar systems, infrared applications, cutting edge antennas/duplexers, phased arrays. Principal Architect on many high profile programs. Awards, Patents, Pubs and has Industry Senior-level Memberships. ADS, Cadence, SpectreRF, Sonnet, EMPro/3D. Contact us for more details! 06042015.3
MSEE. Team lead designer for variety of antenna types and phased array development, at both system and component levels, for satellite communications, space, UAV, shipboard, Sigint, military/warfare and wearable navigation applications. Also designs transmitters, receivers, reflectors, microstrip patches and microwave & milimeter wave bands. Performs modeling, chamber measurements, requirements definition, integration/test planning, and generates technical proposals, user manuals. Uses HFSS, Crasp, FEKO, MATLAB. Top Secret/SCI clearance. 130K. 06012015.4
Ph.D-Physics. Subject Matter Expert for RF systems in ground and space-based antennas, arrays, radar, satellite communications, electromagnetics, range metrology, upper atmosphere geophysics and remote sensing applications. Performs high level modeling and simulation, data analysis/interpretation, performance analysis, system/hardware design, and propagation – often involving Top Secret electronic warfare applications. Multiple publications. 130K. 06012015.2
BSEE. Designs passive and active RF components, RFIC and devices for commercial and military radio applications: UHF/VHF amplifiers, VCOs, loop filters, receivers, capacitors, oscillator circuitry, frequency generation architecture and various circuitry. Performs layout, test, laser tuning and performs product management over certain development projects. Often involved in custom products and hybrids. FCC compliance. Multiple patents. 80K. 05292015.3
Ph.D-EE. RF/microwave specialist working with large and small antennas, radar/radio wave propagation, receivers, coils, devices. Design innovative and highly experimental concepts applying to satellites, wireless, imaging and telecommunications industries. Develops algorithms, performs 3D simulation, complex analysis, optimization, and lab test/anechoic chamber measurements. Uses MATLAB, HFSS, CST, Microwave Wizard, Pro/E, ADS, CAD, Assembly, C. 10 Years. 120K. 05292015.01
Ph.D-EE. Innovative design engineer for variety of antennas and array systems for military/defense, space and aerospace.
- Antenna Types: Active, polarized, Ku-band, wideband dipole, antipoldal vivaldi, circular waveguide, planar spiral, compact loop, many more.
- Has specified/designed measurement chamber, performs calibration, characterization, tuning, mathematical/simulation analysis, test setup/demo.
SBIR projects. Customizes MATLAB. Uses C, CodeWarrior, Microwave Studio, Simulink, SolidWorks, PSpice. Multiple pubs/papers, honors, awards. 5 Years. 105K. 05222015.2
Leads innovative antenna design engineering staff and has significant array/base station technology experience for commercial and military. Types include active, passive, wide and broadband, isolated, dipole/dual beam, polarized, horizontal/vertical beam tilt, phase shift and dielectric. Also performs complex calculations, such as for impedance, power distribution, wave length, array progression. Uses Ansoft, CST Microwave, Ensemble, AutoCAD, FEKO and more. Long list of patents. 160K. 05212015.4
BSME. Mechanical engineering professional, leading multi-disciplinary engineering groups for design and systems integration, aircraft automated systems, cargo mechanisms, regulators, actuators, DC/DC power conversion, enclosures, RF/satellite devices, filters, amplifiers, robotics, controls and various tooling. Performs 3D modeling, ASME GD&T, test, troubleshooting, training, FEA and structural, vibration and thermal analysis, ensuring compliance to customer requirements. Often project lead with customer interaction. Uses Pro/E Wildfire and Mechanica, AutoCAD. 120K. 05202015.3
PhDEE. Strong design skills at chip and board level for active/passive RF components, modules, MMIC, millimeter-wave devices and subsystems including amplifiers, phase shifters, filters, transceivers, and ruggedized devices. Proven experience with GaAs PHEMT/ HBT, SiGe HBT, and GaN process. Concept and architecture into modeling, simulation, layout, test, tuning, and troubleshooting, including military applications. Uses ADS, HFSS, AutoCAD. Patents. 120K. 05192015.6
MSEE. Leads design and mechanical engineering team on multiple satellite projects involving mechanical structural and active/passive electronic assemblies, enclosures, amplifiers. Designs thermal interface controls, heat sinks, etc. Performs form factor improvements, fab/assembly validation, component quality assurance, structural, thermal, stress and fatigue analysis and calculations, and root cause. Uses Pro-E/Mechanica, Thermal Desktop, MATLAB, SolidWorks, AutoCAD. 10 Years. 125K. 05192015.4
Ph.D-EE. Industry renown Fellow and scientist-level RF/Microwave engineering leader. Works domestically and often internationally with various next-generation antenna array development, calibration, satellite payloads and GPS contracts including hardware, software and controls. Technical aspects include tapered helix, Ku-band Rx, digital beamforming, and the complex contract-winning applied research in metamaterials development for military, aerospace and space industries. TS/SCI, DoD Secret clearance. Contract or Direct. Awards, patents and pubs. Please contact us for more details! 05182015.8
Strong production, manufacturing and project manager for next-generation technical devices for cable TV (CATV), such as optical, fiber optic and analog devices; laser modules; and transmitters, receivers.
- Production resource planning and allocation (assembly and work instructions, test station setup/procedures, yield calculations), implements manufacturing & NPI processes, and provides supply chain management/qualification/audit.
- GO-TO: Overall production, overseas manufacturing training, production setups.
Has RF/microwave design and applications background. 150K. 05112015.6
MSEE. Designs variety of prototype passive and active RF/microwave components: Filters (single/dual, directional, dielectrically loaded, microstrip), input/output multiplexers, and adaptors; applying to military, space and SATCOM. Conducts temperature, voltage and integration analysis, provides tuning and test skill in lab environment, simulation, and participates in design review preparation and presentation. Assists complex payload/flight unit projects. Uses MATLAB, Spice series, Cadence, Microwave Office, Verilog, AutoCAD, C. >5 Years. 100K. 05082015.6
High level program manager involving multi-million $ space-related programs, spacecraft, satellite arrays and avionics contracts involving RF and other communications systems, payloads, surveillance, navigation, telemetry, power control units, and analog/digital power electronics such as DC/DC converters. Strong R&D/SBIR experience. Drives lifecycle of programs, beginning with customer fact-finding/definition and proposal manager to production phase and closeout. Highly involved in design-in phase, vendor management and leads all engineering aspects from thermal concerns to mechanical design to reliability. Formal awards. BSEE. Negotiable salary range. 05042015.4
Ph.D-EE. Scientist-level R&D design, development, analysis and debug:
- RF/microwave circuitry, semiconductor/components, compound devices, planar antenna arrays, communication systems, dual/Ka/X-band SATCOM, and imaging systems for aerospace, defense and commercial.
- Project examples: Next-generation ultra-fast PLL frequency synthesizers, and multi-stage radar receiver protectors/limiter modules.
- Performs high-frequency electromagnetic analysis, packaging, 3D modeling, simulation and hands-on fabrication.
Serves industry as theoretical expert and also Program Management, Technology Transfer Head. Uses HFSS, ADS, Microwave Office, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Ansys & much more. >10 Years. 140K. 04272015.2
Certified Quality Auditor. Brings mechanical background to own large quality program responsibility for military/defense contractors, avionics and space programs, working with battery systems (stationary & mobile), satellite & navigation components and other hi-rel electronics.
- AS9000/9100, ISO 9000/1, MIL-Q-9858 & other MIL-STDs, ASME, ANSI ESD S20.20.
- Strong DCMA audit interaction, internal/supplier audits, contract requirements flowdown, and maintains annual certs/achieves multi-site certification wins.
- Experienced establishing SPC process controls, performing system assessments and qualification/FAT testing, RTOS x-ray inspection methods, calibration system development, and strong ESD leader.
Multiple formal awards. Uses TipQA, Visio. 6 Sigma Blackbelt. 150K. 04202015.01
MBA, BSEE. Strong, 10-year background in engineering management for RF, GPS, radio networks, measurement systems and RFID with embedded sensor acquisition systems (ARM, FPGA SoC/IP, C, DSP) for domestic/international military and commercial. Performs customer design reviews, responsible for testing and documentation development. Strong RF design engineering background involving locomotive sensing/tracking systems and various RF and wireless projects (doppler, ground systems, devices etc). Previous security clearance. Long list of design tools – some are: MATLAB, LabView, PADS, Altium, OrCAD, Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks, VHDL. 140K. 04172015.4
MS, BS-Physics/Honors. A global executive level business leader:
- Aerospace, Space, RF/microwave (fixed and mobile antennas, tracking ground stations, SATCOM connectivity) electronic warfare (all divisions of military), support services and commercial electronics for multi-million $ programs
- Entire company portfolio, business development, and profit/loss responsibility
- Market assessment/strategy development for exponentially increased revenue, transforms global sales/marketing functionality and cross-sells amongst divisions
Leads industry projects comprised of multiple company alliances. Active DoD/NATO Secret clearance. Multiple professional awards. Contact us for more details! 04162015.2
MSEE. Strong background in both test and global onsite customer technical & end user support for mobile wireless cellular networks.
- Performs test & pre-production regression testing of both software & hardware with supervisory responsibilities, resolves system architecture problems, and is responsible for software patches.
- Is go-to for “walking” customer end-systems through certification and conformance testing, plus generates relevant documentation.
- Coordinates engineering and integration activities, and provides verification and validation.
C, Perforce, PSpice, AutoCAD, ORCAD. 15 Years. 110K. 04152015.3
BSEE. Grows revenue exponentially in Latin/Caribbean regions and globally for satellite communications equipment, software and services for telecommunications (TV, cellular, internet), commercial, government and military. Introduces breakthrough products with technical hand, employs branding/product positioning, fosters strategic global alliances, develops and manages channel sales. Focus is capturing both new business and displacing competitors. Excellent communicator with top level customer contacts in own regional network. Conducts customer training and presentations. Bilingual. 85K. 04092015.01
Ph.D-EE/CE. An RF/Microwave leader, providing innovative product design, evaluation, test/measurement and analysis. Strong EMI/EMC and signal integrity specialist.
- Develops RFID systems: Antennas, transponders, and wireless signal harvesting, with harsh environments/form factor concerns, next-generation research (ceramics), anechoic test chamber performance, radiation pattern optimization.
- Military and commercial applications to FCC and ETSI regulations. Provides global training and keeps finger on the RFID marketplace.
- Miniaturized RF front end component design experience with planar antennas, MIMO systems, EBG structures and metamaterials.
Vast array of patents including technical doc generation and patent processing experience. Large audience presentations, prolific publications, industry honors. 10 Years. 110K. 04072015.2
Ph.D.-EE. An applied electromagnetic and RF/microwave scientist, designing a variety of antenna types: Wide-band, broadband , dipole, slot, lateral disk, microstrip, low profile and more, including related communications systems. Has phased array design experience with feeds and matching networks, reducing mutual coupling, developing scripts. Performs 3D simulation, modeling and complex analysis. Has background in synthesizers, oscillators, imaging and Space Station product development. Uses FEKO, CST Microwave Studio, MATLAB, Ansoft Designer/HFSS. US Citizen. Top Secret clearance. 140K. 03312015.3
Broad RF/microwave custom and hybrid design experience for military, defense and wireless industries:
- Cavity, hybrid LC surface mount, DR bandpass/notch RF filters; 800 MHz to 10 GHz
- Cavity, LC and lumped element mutliplexers, diplexers, triplexers (30 MHz to 2.5 GHz), and passive components
- Customizes modeling and simulation software to facilitate ease of design and works with offshore manufacturers
Uses AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Microwave Office. 100K 03252015.01
BSEE. High level product development leader for RF/microwave high volume mobile handset multi-mode power amplifier modules, WLAN, and Bluetooth. Bring hands-on innovative lifecycle engineering experience to lead NPI, manage risk, increase yield, perform cost analysis, forecasting, and generate roadmaps. Provides device verification and characterization. Extensive overseas business and customer interaction during bid process, technical reviews, promotional initiatives for resultant design wins. Corporate awards. 180K. 03242015.5
MBA/CPIM. A strong RF/Microwave program management leader for satellite operations, manufacturing, and production for global commercial and military testing/integration projects. Manages project managers and engineering groups (multi-tasking several concurrent projects), reviews specifications, provides bid process/contract development, and project cost accounting. Strong production management skillset. Has background with power electronics manufacturing for International Space Station. Formal awards. 150K. 03202015.4
BSEE. Comprehensive experience in avionics RF/Microwave systems/devices lead design.
- Works with VHF/UHF receivers, filters (lumped, LC), frequency control, discrete crystal oscillators, plus related simulation software, test equipment design.
- Simulation, test and debug with concentration on signal integrity, circuit characterization.
- Achievements: Yield increase/cost reduction and RoHS compliance certification win.
Project-minded. Uses ADS, Genesys, PSpice, MATLAB, Math/AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Momentum. 15 Years. 100K. 03182015.2
Ph.D-EE. Executive level engineering professional working with RF, satellites, shipboard systems and system communications. Highly technical, providing system engineering architecture, integration and test management, capturing newly defined innovation contracts, and inventing advanced technology for competitive edge. Customer base includes DoD/military, DoD/intelligence community, aerospace, and innovation/research organizations. Adept at collaborative teaming for additional revenue wins. Ultimate profit/loss responsibility. Long list of patents, publications. Contact us for more details. 03172015.9
BSME. A consummate satellite and solar systems test engineer in laboratory environment, working with solar mounting, PV and hydraulic systems, transducers.
- Vast array of product tests: Environmental conditioning, bonding path resistance, mechanical loading, destructive testing (stress/strain, corrosion, friction, wear, rigidity, fire -UL).
- Generates test setups, reports, including for new product concepts and maintains/calibrates equipment, and programs heat/humidity chambers.
- Special skill: Coordinated and won Sat Level 4 Test Facility UL 2703 certification, and generated literally all technical documentation necessary. Developed test documentation control system.
Uses AutoCAD, DraftSight, SolidWorks, COSMOS, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Scilab. 5 Years. 70K. 03172015.8
Provides RF/microwave design, research, rapid-prototyping, simulation and test:
- Filter types: Ceramic resonator, cavity, lumped element, band pass, band reject
- Antennas: Yagi, dipole, mobile, small form factor, ultra broad band, VHF, UHF, concealed (covert)
- Devices: Du/tri/multiplexers, hybrid & multi-couplers (VHF/UHF), equalizers, transit/resonator combiners and temperature compensation systems
Products apply to military, commercial, automotive. Uses ADS, Cadence, Altium, Ansoft HFSS, CST, Genesys, Parfil, PSpice, MasterCAM, OrCAD, Eagle, MATLAB, MathCAD. Contract or Direct hire. 100K. 03162015.01
BSME. Provides quality/continuous improvement management involving all domestic/international certifications and quality programs (TQM, SPC, ISO (9000/13485/14000), IPC (600/610/615/620), AS9100, Lean principles, Kaizen, HALT/HASS, Taguchi, Six Sigma). Works with aerospace, military/defense, space manufacturing with product lifecycle/NPI cost reductions focus. Implements supply chain controls, MRB, lot sampling, equipment/tooling calibration, auditing, reporting, and works to exceed regulatory standards. Brings technical hand to machining, engineering design, test, and process controls. Contract only. 130K. 03122015.5
MSEE. A test engineering and equipment specialist for power electronics, electrical equipment, RF/satellite communications, devices, circuitry, often in R&D environment.
- Develops state-of-the-art bench test, ATE and total product line test strategies / protocols on architectural level, including test modules, fixtures, tooling
- Specializes in RF test equipment for RF power generators
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment; Test documentation/manuals
Implements test solutions overseas. Manages test tooling, instruments and equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc). Uses LabVIEW, Spice, Multisim, Altium, OrCAD. 140K. 03122015.3
PhDEE/Mech. Designs highly advanced electronics and systems for military/DoD electronic warfare, RF/microwave, avionics, wireless and communications industries.
- Large systems design, test and integration: Communications, radar, missiles, computer-controlled weaponry, antennas, servo-controlled guidance systems.
- Power electronics/RF subsystems design includes analog, digital, switchmode/linear power supplies, transformers, battery chargers, embedded microprocessors, RF/millimeter wave, antenna systems, filters, receivers, wireless/short range communications devices, GPS, synthesizers, amplifiers, down converters, phase-lock-loops.
- Strong analysis and pioneers scientific studies involving electromagnetic field theory, nuclear effects, rad-hard concerns, product life reliability, infrared techniques.
Inactive security clearance. Works to many MIL-STDs. Technical papers. MATLAB, Momentum, MathLab/CAD, Simulink, TINA, Maple, LabView, Sonnet, LinearX, Verilog/FPGA, ARM, C, Assembly, Artificial Intelligence S/W. Contract or direct hire. 100K. 03122015.01
BSEE. Performs RF satellite, antenna, GPS, radar, space systems applications design, analysis and test: RF circuitry, communication systems, analog electronics, radios, wireless systems, filters (tunable, harmonic, indoor/outdoor), HF/VHF radio, RFID, and optical transceivers. High level defense/warfare product development. Performs complex analysis, measurements, verifications, calculations (for TX/RX gain, noise, thermal, power dissipation and subsequent tuning and optimization). Uses Altium, Visio, Genesis. U.S. Citizen. 90K. 03062015.7
BSME/Aero. Designs high rel mechanical and electro-mechanical systems, mechanisms and components such as antenna drives and inflatable systems, RF packaging, gear motors, aircraft struts, fasteners, latch systems, and power transmission. Performs product development/qualification, test, failure diagnostics, troubleshooting, re-designs and integration. Experienced with machining, casting, forging, welding, and sheet metal assembly. Prepares technical specs/procedures and conducts presentations. 100K. 03052015.7
Designs a variety of highly custom filters (LC, crystal, phase/amplitude matched, 150 watt low pass) for RF, space and other applications. Is highly project oriented, providing rapid prototyping, extensive customer interface, and initial BOM development. Redesigns existing product lines to reduce costs/streamline production, ensures customer specification conformance, trains project team members, and participates in technical bid process. Works to ITAR, MIL-STD and ISO. Uses Agilent, Eagle. 15 Years. 95K. 03052015.3
BSME. A solid mechanical engineering professional. Designs and tests a variety of equipment: RF components, sheet metal enclosures, test stands, rotational power joints, phase card holders, base plates and feed interfaces. Implements various types of instrumentation/sensors for systems diagnostics, provides unique technical solutions, and develops test procedures and criteria for defense programs. Strong thermal background for RF, SATCOM and military applications. Contract or direct hire. Uses Auto/MathCAD, ProE Series, SolidWorks, Mechanica. 80K. 03052015.2