Firmware Engineer - BMS
Location: Hawthorne, Ca
As a Battery Management System (BMS) Firmware Engineer you will lead the planning, execution, and delivery of the BMS firmware for prototype and production battery modules and packs.
- 5-20 years firmware development experience
- BS in EE/CE/CS, MS preferred, or equivalent experience and exceptional ability
- Proficient in C/C++ development for embedded systems
- Experience in development of digital and analog interfaces
- Familiar with GIT version control
- Knowledge of automotive networking (e.g. CAN, LIN, UART, SPI, I2C) standards.
- Strong background with debugging tools
- General familiarity with basic control theory and digital implementation of controls.
- Experience in obtaining product safety certification through an NRTL (e.g. UL, CE, CSA, CCC, etc.).
- Familiarity with lithium-ion battery handling, safety, and usage